Skip to main content

Team Recommendations- Blazing Blue Fusion & The Inimitable Fusion

Any specific characters/ links that will really work to bring these guys down?

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
kdevaney5
kdevaney5 g Kevin DeVaney
79 Post(s)
79 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2011
Posted

I'd love to Dokkan awakan him! My only question is, if I need to rewind him to unlock some paths, do the awakening medals get refunded? or would I need to collect them again?

IBringTheLuck
IBringTheLuck g Kousha Amb
319 Post(s)
319 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Maintain Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted

Yep they get refunded. Reverse dokkaning keeps everything the same and is worry free. Also if you reverse dokkan him, the game won't let you awaken him with medals again since it is already dokkan awakened. So just go back to hidden potential system and awaken him for free again.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: IBringTheLuck

Yep they get refunded. Reverse dokkaning keeps everything the same and is worry free. Also if you reverse dokkan him, the game won't let you awaken him with medals again since it is already dokkan awakened. So just go back to hidden potential system and awaken him for free again.

I was so scared to do my first REVERSE... at the time I could barely beat the events haha and didn't want to grind the medals again!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
kdevaney5
79 Post(s)
Posted

I had to reverse the new vegeta, but now I know lol. Got him Dokkan awakened, SA lvl 6.

I finally did it! They reset the events literally right after I got my last medals lol

kdevaney5
79 Post(s)
Posted

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .