Skip to main content
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
STEMJeff
STEMJeff g
90 Post(s)
90 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2017
Posted

I'm a bit late to this discussion lol (and new here) but I love Zelda, RPGs (Final Fantasy in particular), and others such as Undertale, Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid, Mario Kart, and many others.

One of my YT channels is actually dedicated to the music from old school games and right now has videos that teach people how to play them on the piano. I'm working on other content for the channel like relaxing playlists, etc. as well.

Good to see there's other fans here too!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: STEMJeff

I'm a bit late to this discussion lol (and new here) but I love Zelda, RPGs (Final Fantasy in particular), and others such as Undertale, Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid, Mario Kart, and many others.

One of my YT channels is actually dedicated to the music from old school games and right now has videos that teach people how to play them on the piano. I'm working on other content for the channel like relaxing playlists, etc. as well.

Good to see there's other fans here too!

That is awesome man!!! you can EMBED YouTube videos in the @forum posts and on your profile VIDEO MANAGER.

Post some for us!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
STEMJeff
STEMJeff g
90 Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

That is awesome man!!! you can EMBED YouTube videos in the @forum posts and on your profile VIDEO MANAGER.

Post some for us!

Here's an example. The lesson part is long but I am alternating between videos that are longer and quick ones that only show for example how to play a main melody.

I only started this channel a few months ago and growth is..well, slow. But that's ok!

Thanks for taking a look!

STEMJeff
STEMJeff g
90 Post(s)
Posted

Also Scott, did you know that Akira Toriyama (the designer for many of Dragon Ball Z's characters) also designed the characters for Chrono Trigger? He also is the character designer for characters in the Dragon Quest series of games.

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: STEMJeff

Here's an example. The lesson part is long but I am alternating between videos that are longer and quick ones that only show for example how to play a main melody.

I only started this channel a few months ago and growth is..well, slow. But that's ok!

Thanks for taking a look!

This is very cool man!!! very cool!!!

bazza82
bazza82 g byron barry
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2018
Posted

Best 2 zelda games I ever played was The Wind Waker and the Minish Cap on GBA...3rd would have to be zelda Links awakening :)

I could never get into the Nintendo 64's outting though :/

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted
Posted By: bazza82

Best 2 zelda games I ever played was The Wind Waker and the Minish Cap on GBA...3rd would have to be zelda Links awakening :)

I could never get into the Nintendo 64's outting though :/

What about Ocarina Of Time?!

bazza82
bazza82 g byron barry
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: May 5, 2018
Posted

I treid very hard but just cant get into that one, id love to get my hands on Phantom hourglass, spirt tracks and a link between two worlds at some point :)

I found out the other month that they made some addons to Link to the past called BS Zelda no Densetsu: Inishie no Sekiban back in the 90's which is pretty cool..of course here in the UK it wasn't heard of or seen but still cool to discover it now after all these years :D

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .