Skip to main content

3 Day per week Program

Scott I hope you see this and reply. You replied to my youtube comment just 20 minutes ago. I took your advice and made this program can you tell me what you think of it? Nation , your opinions would also help me :)

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
xarnoldasx
xarnoldasx g Arnold Arlauskas
95 Post(s)
95 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2017
Posted

Hey @Scott_Herman don't worry, I haven't been on the site for a bit too, I have switched back to PPL with 5 sets on most exercises and I definitely like it better. Thanks for replying I appreciate the time you put into your site. I adjusted a few things to my previous PPL split aswell and yes trial and error is the way to find what works for you. Thanks again!

xarnoldasx
xarnoldasx g Arnold Arlauskas
95 Post(s)
95 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2017
Posted

I thought I replied to you, @jmboiardi but something must have happened. Since I saw your reply I have changed by routine back to PPL with 5 sets this time and adjusted some things. It's been going great. Thanks John!

jmboiardi
jmboiardi p John M Boiardi
2.6K Post(s)
2.6K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: xarnoldasx

I thought I replied to you, @jmboiardi but something must have happened. Since I saw your reply I have changed by routine back to PPL with 5 sets this time and adjusted some things. It's been going great. Thanks John!

Excellent. I am glad it helped and you are making progress :-)

John

34 years of lifting and nutritional experience and resident "old man" :-) MS Athlete and past Super Hermanite since 2013.
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .