Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
47 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: September 9, 2017
Posted

No worries man no need for apologies!

how was the wedding?

yeah man upped my calories to 2784

405carbs-45fat-170protein.

didnt know I had to work up to those calories just upped them will that raise my body fat percentage now?

Funny thing is I struggled to eat the meals I had to cook up as they were huge compared to what I was eating and it may be in my head but I definitely feel like I've lost some fat scales say Im down 2 lbs but pretty sure some of that's muscle from dipping my calories that far!

Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
Posted

Great to unwind hope you enjoyed it!

the only thing is I've been eating 2700 for three days stomach has stretched from the 1300 to 2700 im known for going from one extreme to the other it's kinda my thing haha!

I dont know if my body just burns what it's giving after this brain injury everything has changed from how my body reacts

so I don't know if it just wants to burn through every thing it gets and that it's weird!

training I've always been fit and trained other than the past 6-7 years with buying my house and that haven't really had time or funds to support it!

but when I was consistently training i weighed only 9 stones usually 65kgs from the age of 14-17 I did mma fought in bantam weight at that weight i was shredded low teens or minus ten body fat

used to be so lean but had no real muscle mass so my aim now is get shredded be twelve stone maybe 13 but have a physique for people to aim for like you!

especially when there's people making excuses like there's no tomorrow I cant get there example I was In the gym in march just out of rehab for a week without pain killers with a broken femur that was held together with plates and screws and you can't go to the gym because of a cold etc, justsaiyan! That's an awesome quote by the way!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Whataguy

Great to unwind hope you enjoyed it!

the only thing is I've been eating 2700 for three days stomach has stretched from the 1300 to 2700 im known for going from one extreme to the other it's kinda my thing haha!

I dont know if my body just burns what it's giving after this brain injury everything has changed from how my body reacts

so I don't know if it just wants to burn through every thing it gets and that it's weird!

training I've always been fit and trained other than the past 6-7 years with buying my house and that haven't really had time or funds to support it!

but when I was consistently training i weighed only 9 stones usually 65kgs from the age of 14-17 I did mma fought in bantam weight at that weight i was shredded low teens or minus ten body fat

used to be so lean but had no real muscle mass so my aim now is get shredded be twelve stone maybe 13 but have a physique for people to aim for like you!

especially when there's people making excuses like there's no tomorrow I cant get there example I was In the gym in march just out of rehab for a week without pain killers with a broken femur that was held together with plates and screws and you can't go to the gym because of a cold etc, justsaiyan! That's an awesome quote by the way!

Yeah probably not a great idea to more than double your calories like that straight away. So it's only been 3 days.. just cut back a bit to around 2200 and work your way up from there, you should still be seeing some weight/muscle gain because you'll still be 900 calories over what you used to be having.

If you haven't really trained for the past 6-7 years.. you might still be lucky enough to be classed as a beginner. In which case we'll be able to bump up yoru calories further to put you in a slight caloric surplus while still losing some fat. But again, we should do that slowly over the next 2-4 weeks.

And I like your mindset bro, there is no stopping you!! Make sure to keep us updated with how things are going and if they aren't going to plan we can switch things to get you back on track ASAP!!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
Posted

Cool man sounds like a plan!

dude sent you a message, quite a private

person and didn't want the info on everybody's newsfeed!

its not any weird stuff just a bit of guidance!

dude is it not like 3-4 am with you that is crazy early! Isn't easy being a shredded!!!

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Cool man sounds like a plan!

dude sent you a message, quite a private

person and didn't want the info on everybody's newsfeed!

its not any weird stuff just a bit of guidance!

dude is it not like 3-4 am with you that is crazy early! Isn't easy being a shredded!!!

It was just before midnight when I sent that last message.. just like this one haha. Yeah let's see how that plan goes, and if you sent me a message on here I will get to it! :-)

Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
Posted

Bro at 2200 calories struggling with the 165 carb 165 protein. Would it be ok to up my carbs now been doing the 40-40-20

for a week? Pain in the ass trying to get the protein to match my carbs!

Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
Posted

Bro at 2200 calories struggling with the 165 carb 165 protein. Would it be ok to up my carbs now been doing the 40-40-20

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

You can probably increase them a bit.. what kind of changes did you see last week? Increase in weight which is what we're after right? Also.. I just realised I told you to stay at 45g fat.. but that should be increased to probably around 70g at least.

What are your current macros for 2200 calories daily, and what are you thinking of moving up to this week?

Whataguy
Whataguy g Tony Peacock
47 Post(s)
Posted

At the minute they are 250 protein 250 carbs and 56 fat 2500 calories changed it yesterday as couldn't get the protein up without the carbs going over think I want to be in a surplus now try And get as big as possible 2000 is Kind of surplus to what I was taking but feeling like that has halted!

at 2200 they were 165c 165p and 45f I think maybe 57 fat not too sure

and yeah dude muscle I feel is growing slightly now feel as though it's started to stop at 2200

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

At the minute they are 250 protein 250 carbs and 56 fat 2500 calories changed it yesterday as couldn't get the protein up without the carbs going over think I want to be in a surplus now try And get as big as possible 2000 is Kind of surplus to what I was taking but feeling like that has halted!

at 2200 they were 165c 165p and 45f I think maybe 57 fat not too sure

and yeah dude muscle I feel is growing slightly now feel as though it's started to stop at 2200

Well it's only been one week remember.. growing muscle takes time. Months and years. But going to 2500 calories is OK as long as you're not gaining too much excess fat by boosting calories so much higher than they were. Stick with a specific amount of calories as long as you are gaining muscle without much fat. If you notice it's too much fat, drop calories a bit, but if you notice you're not gaining any weight or much at all, increase them a bit. Take it week by week at this stage.

Also, just an idea for bumping up protein without increasing carbs...

• Any kind of meat (Fish, Chicken, Beef, Turkey), and if you need to you can double up on servings (e.g. have some at lunch and some at dinner)
  • Greek Yoghurt
  • Eggs
  • Peanut Butter (Obviously mainly for fats, but there is a decent amount of protein without overloading carbs with PB)
  • Protein powder
  • Other dairy (e.g. cheese and milk)

If you maintain these numbers 250g protein, 250g carbs and 57g fat, then at your next increase of calories I would focus mostly on fats first.

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .