Page 2 of 2 ▾
Gapsl
Gapsl g Gasper Bukovnik
6 Post(s)
6 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: December 12, 2016
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Hey hey @Gapsl!! Welcome to the site!

There absolutely is a workout plan on the site..in fact I have TWO! There is a 12 week program and an 8 week program. I suggest you start with the 12 week program, then try the 8 week program after that.

The 12 week has a bit of everything, potentially cutting off a bit of fat, while gaining strength AND size. Whereas the 8 week program is more about straight muscle gain. Think you're up for it?!

Hey @Scott_Herman

Yes, I was actually looking at this 12 week program but I don't seem to understand it completely. Do I need to sign up for it? I am also curious if it does inculde and sort of meal planner because I have really hard time making one. And I guess I should go and measure my body and later calculate my macros? Also please note that this is my first time going to gym so I am still unfamiliar with lots of things, but I'd really like to make some changes.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: Gapsl

Hey @Scott_Herman

Yes, I was actually looking at this 12 week program but I don't seem to understand it completely. Do I need to sign up for it? I am also curious if it does inculde and sort of meal planner because I have really hard time making one. And I guess I should go and measure my body and later calculate my macros? Also please note that this is my first time going to gym so I am still unfamiliar with lots of things, but I'd really like to make some changes.

You are already a platinum member, so you can access all of the workouts by going to the 12 week challenge page. The page is here: http://muscularstrength.com/12-week-challenge-workouts

They all come with videos of the routines with every exercise, as well as the rep and set scheme explained, plus downloadable PDFs. Whatever it is you don't understand about the workouts..just post a question on that particular video, or in the comment section on the 12 week challenge page.

It doesn't come with a strict step by step, food all laid out meal plan, but there were videos I made regarding nutrition to give you tips about setting up your meal plan. You can find them in the @exclusive section. Also, if you download the app then you can access a whole bunch of ready-to-go meal plans there if you need more ideas.

You can calculate your macros by going to the @mealplan page and using the calculator on the left hand side. There is also a video there where I explain all about setting up your meal plan. Once you have used the calculator, make a post in the @forums (probably under nutrition) with the macros and calories you got and we can help you adjust them from there :-)

Hope that all helps!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
cmac89
cmac89 g Colin MacDonald
7 Post(s)
7 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2017
Posted

Can I screen shot this and send it to scooby showng to "pushing" suplments on people. Thnak you for always being a honest and great trainer. You always try your best tp help people with thier current needs!!!

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: cmac89

Can I screen shot this and send it to scooby showng to "pushing" suplments on people. Thnak you for always being a honest and great trainer. You always try your best tp help people with thier current needs!!!

lolol. Thanks for the support @cmac89!!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
cmac89
cmac89 g Colin MacDonald
7 Post(s)
7 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2017
Posted

@Scott_Herman

Was a the gym the other day doing my push work out. During the sitting shoulder press and skull crushers. I had to drop the weight down to 10b in order to hit 10 (I was still shaking on the last rep) I started with 20'a and work my way down. The "BRO" that was waitng for the bench keep laughing at me because I was not "lifting"enough weight for him I guess. After every set keep asking if I was done. People like him make people not want to go to the gym, He really pissed me off and was very discouraging, but I came home and watch some of yur vids and they always help encourage me. Thanks for not being like that. Everybody is a newbie at one point. Ill keep going back to gym dispite asshole like that.

Chapman97
Chapman97 g Tristin Chapman
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: November 11, 2016
Posted

Hey Scott I've been doing push pull legs for about 3 months now and I've been really getting results but I feel like I might be over working after watching your push video. On push day I do Bench 4 sets of 8-10, dumbbell bench 4 sets of 8-10, dumbbell incline bench 4 sets 8-10, and cables 4 sets 8-10 for chest. Then I do V bar pull down 4 sets 8-10, close grip bench 4 sets 8-10, then a super set of dumbbell and bar bell skull crushers for my triceps. Then for shoulders I do Arnold presses 4 sets 8-10, sitting shoulder presses 4 sets 8-10, upright rows 4 sets 8-10 & then deltoid raises with a barbell 4 sets 8-10 reps but like I said it just seems like a lot compared to your video so I wanted to see what I needed to cut out

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .