Skip to main content
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Brolle81
Brolle81 g Stefan Willard
109 Post(s)
109 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: September 9, 2015
Posted

Okey well it wasn´t impossible to handle so I will stick to it.

William_Steinset
William_Steinset p William Steinset
1K Post(s)
1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: December 12, 1969
Posted
Posted By: Brolle81

So as many others I am spending cash on supplements on monthly. Mostly protein powder since it´s a easy form to get nutritions in the mornings and nights and when in a hurry and can´t eat right after a training session.

I consume about 2-3 shakes per day . On top of that I have tried PWO for a while aswell as Creatine and lately Citruline Malate and Agamatine.

At the moment I am waiting for my latest supply to be deliverd this time I was planning to make my own PWO including the following:

BCAA 1 scoop 5gr or so

Citruline Malate 5-10gr

Agamatine 5-10gr

Creatine Monohydrate 5 gr

Beta-Alanin (i like that tingle) 2gr max.

I know its wildy debated on however supplements work or not. BCAA might be overkill taken my Protein shake consumption but then again I might aswell try it out for a month and see if I see any difference in endurance or strength increase.

Citruline malate and agamatine i feel like I get a better pump while consuming have been taking those two for about 2 months now and it feels like it increases my vasculartiy to such a height that almost every vein in my chest are up to my neck and shoulders comes out in a way that it didn´t before using those. This might ofc just be vanity reasons but somewhere I suppose it might do some good aswell. Think I have read somewhere that one of those was supposed to improve your sleep and I actually think my sleep is deeper and I feel more rested when waking.

I use multivitamins and omega-3 tablets.

MS Athelete / Super Hermanite / SHF
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .