Meal plan

Need some help whith my mealplan

LDpro
LDpro g Levi van Dalen
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2015
Posted

Hey everyone my name is Levi,
i'm from Holland so if my english isn't verry good thats the reson for it.

I want to start gaining muscle, I think I have my routine down but now i need some help whith my mealplan.
As I'm only 16 years old I still relly on my mom for the most part but she wants to suport me in this new lifestyle but to a certain extend ofcorse.
She doesn't want me to start eating stuff like suplements and vitamin pills so i have to do it whithout that.

So if you guys would be abel to help me with my meal plan I would love it!

Mealplan:

Breakfast:
1 bowl of oatmeal with nuts, honey and milk

1 boiled egg

1 or 2 pieces of fruit

And water

11:00 AM
2 sandwiches (with either chees or any kind of meat for example chicken or ham and cucumber)

And water

1:00 PM

3 sandwiches (with either chees or meat and cucumber)

1 piece of fruit

And water

4:00 PM

I don’t know what to eat at this time, this is usually the time I get home from school, but I have no clue on what to eat at this time.

6:00 PM

Dinner (whatever my mom cooks, 90% of the time healthy)

8:00 PM

Workout time!

No clue on what to eat pre workout but after workout I was thinking of eating 1 boiled egg and 1 piece of fruit.  

And either after my workout or after dinner I thought of eating greek yoghurt but how much I haven't figured out yet.

Also throughout the day I drink alot of water I thought about 2 to 3 Liters would be good?

General info about me and my body
Length: 1,94m (Yes I'm huge)
Weight: 68kg
Bodyfat: I am guessing around 10% but thats a verry verry wild guess!

If you need any more info please tell me!

Thanks for the help!!!!

Greatings from Holland!

ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: LDpro

Hey everyone my name is Levi,
i'm from Holland so if my english isn't verry good thats the reson for it.

I want to start gaining muscle, I think I have my routine down but now i need some help whith my mealplan.
As I'm only 16 years old I still relly on my mom for the most part but she wants to suport me in this new lifestyle but to a certain extend ofcorse.
She doesn't want me to start eating stuff like suplements and vitamin pills so i have to do it whithout that.

So if you guys would be abel to help me with my meal plan I would love it!

Mealplan:

Breakfast:
1 bowl of oatmeal with nuts, honey and milk

1 boiled egg

1 or 2 pieces of fruit

And water

11:00 AM
2 sandwiches (with either chees or any kind of meat for example chicken or ham and cucumber)

And water

1:00 PM

3 sandwiches (with either chees or meat and cucumber)

1 piece of fruit

And water

4:00 PM

I don’t know what to eat at this time, this is usually the time I get home from school, but I have no clue on what to eat at this time.

6:00 PM

Dinner (whatever my mom cooks, 90% of the time healthy)

8:00 PM

Workout time!

No clue on what to eat pre workout but after workout I was thinking of eating 1 boiled egg and 1 piece of fruit.  

And either after my workout or after dinner I thought of eating greek yoghurt but how much I haven't figured out yet.

Also throughout the day I drink alot of water I thought about 2 to 3 Liters would be good?

General info about me and my body
Length: 1,94m (Yes I'm huge)
Weight: 68kg
Bodyfat: I am guessing around 10% but thats a verry verry wild guess!

If you need any more info please tell me!

Thanks for the help!!!!

Greatings from Holland!

Hey man!

Invest in a foodscale so you can measure your foods to know how many macros and calories you are eating. When you get one, check out this article to build your meal plan.

http://muscularstrength.com/article/building-your-meal-plan-calculate-protein-carbohydrates-fat

NelsonFitness
NelsonFitness g ryan Nelson
53 Post(s)
53 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2015
Posted

You are only 16 so in my opinoin, if you eat clean right now you will be on trck to greatness. Your meal plan seems pretty good so far, just make sure you eat as much as you can and as clean as you can and you will build some great muscle. If you are 10% body fat you're probably pretty lean by nature, and should have no probel maintaining a decent body fat percentage. I would still reccomend doing what @ohawkey said to do :D

Action Certified Personal Trainer Certified Bro Scientist
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .