«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
HairyBrenndog
HairyBrenndog g Dean Brennan
5 Post(s)
5 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Train for a sport Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted
Posted By: mitrakmt

You have made some excelent points.  The only thing I might disagree upon is achieving the 'in shape' or 'ripped' look.  If done correctly (and I actually think it's harder to do IIFYM correctly rather than eating healthy) IIFYM will still provide the same aesthetic benefits as eating healthy because that is just about entirely dependent upon your caloric intake.  However, I do agree that if you feed your body good foods, you will definitely feel the difference and will probably live a healthier life as well.  Either way, living a healthy life is what it's all about! 

Totally agree!

tracking macros is ridiculously harder than eating clean. i guess anything that makes an excuse to eat crap full stop will sell. :S

fitness is a lifestyle change and you have to live it for the long term if you want the full benifits.

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: mitrakmt

You have made some excelent points.  The only thing I might disagree upon is achieving the 'in shape' or 'ripped' look.  If done correctly (and I actually think it's harder to do IIFYM correctly rather than eating healthy) IIFYM will still provide the same aesthetic benefits as eating healthy because that is just about entirely dependent upon your caloric intake.  However, I do agree that if you feed your body good foods, you will definitely feel the difference and will probably live a healthier life as well.  Either way, living a healthy life is what it's all about! 

I disagree,

You can't say it only comes down to calories because you can find your calories from food sources that contain transfat, high sugar, shortening, artificial flavoring, food coloring, emulsifers, refined grains, high sodium, high-fructose corn syrup, etc

To say eating foods that contains these ingredients to making smarter choices when it comes ot hitting your macros for the day makes no difference.. is just simply wrong.

It does make a difference unless you are on steroids, trend, or any other kind of unnatural supplement.

If you want to look amazing and stay natural, you need to make smart choices.

Also, just like anything else it becomes second nature the more you do it and are aware of it.

I personally don't need to write everything down everyday. I am a creature of habit and tend to eat a lot of the same things. So I know my macros for the typical food sources I eat.

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
RFAesthetic
RFAesthetic g Rafael Ferreira
21 Post(s)
21 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: August 8, 2014
Posted

Whats the problem of eating junk food if you still control your macro levels? Doesnt fat turn into energy? It depends the stereotype of the person . If u it your macros every day i dont see a problem to eat a chocolate bar , when i was dirty bulking i was lifting much heavier give me much more strenght and for ectomorph type of people its actually a good component cause non saturated fat or junk food slows donw your metabolism and increases in a way your calorie intake

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .