«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
ohawkey
ohawkey g Robert Fong
445 Post(s)
445 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2013
Posted
Posted By: fitontheflood

Hey guys, I been losing motivation lately because I am being make fun off by my classmates and some goos friends, they would always call me names such Mr protein, Mr musclewannabe or call me that I secretly take steriod and laught at me, another thing they say that make me sad is that they would say sry no bodybuilders allow here and ask me fk of. I always beg them to stop but they would jist make fun of me and continue laughing and I always wonder why are they my friends if theu dont care. They would also take ulgy picture or me and do stupid stuff, just because I am ulgy doesnt mean they have to do this. But I lose motivation also is because the better my physical get the more they will make fun of me then accpeting me so. So if anyone could help or take me hkw to deal with this crap pls help...

They alway make picture like this to laught at me

Don't worry about the bullies. If they tell you to fuck off, find some better friends who will treat you right and be supportive. I'm in high school myself. I'm about to graduate and move on to college. Honestly a lot of my friends in high school won't even be around anymore. We're all moving on and going to be doing our own things.

Other people's opinions are irrelevant. The only thing that matters is what you think. Keep lifting weights and be a sick cunt brah. Only time you should do something about bullies is when it gets physical.

If if it helps, fitness is getting very popular now. Pretty soon your "friends" who don't lift will be the weird ones. Almost everybody lifts nowadays.

And they're such losers spending time making pictures of you. Are they really that bored?

Here's a video that might help your situation.

Mike_Misiulis
Mike_Misiulis g Micheal Misiulis
95 Post(s)
95 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: October 10, 2014
Posted
Posted By: ohawkey

Don't worry about the bullies. If they tell you to fuck off, find some better friends who will treat you right and be supportive. I'm in high school myself. I'm about to graduate and move on to college. Honestly a lot of my friends in high school won't even be around anymore. We're all moving on and going to be doing our own things.

Other people's opinions are irrelevant. The only thing that matters is what you think. Keep lifting weights and be a sick cunt brah. Only time you should do something about bullies is when it gets physical.

If if it helps, fitness is getting very popular now. Pretty soon your "friends" who don't lift will be the weird ones. Almost everybody lifts nowadays.

And they're such losers spending time making pictures of you. Are they really that bored?

Here's a video that might help your situation.

If you didn't pass out or puke......YOU GAVE UP!!
Mcmike
Mcmike g Michael Benedict Ramos
458 Post(s)
458 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: December 12, 2013
Posted

Hey guys, I been losing motivation lately because I am being make fun off by my classmates and some goos friends, they would always call me names such Mr protein, Mr musclewannabe or call me that I secretly take steriod and laught at me, another thing they say that make me sad is that they would say sry no bodybuilders allow here and ask me fk of. I always beg them to stop but they would jist make fun of me and continue laughing and I always wonder why are they my friends if theu dont care. They would also take ulgy picture or me and do stupid stuff, just because I am ulgy doesnt mean they have to do this. But I lose motivation also is because the better my physical get the more they will make fun of me then accpeting me so. So if anyone could help or take me hkw to deal with this crap pls help...

They alway make picture like this to laught at me

Do the things that makes you happy. Don't let others take it away from you. Doing what you want in life makes you alive remember that. Its much better that you know now that those people are not your friends. True friends will support and be happy for you no matter what you do in life. I'm so proud of you that at your young age...you already see the great thing about weight lifting. Maybe now they can laugh.. but soon or later they wont...Time will always come that you are just going to look at them and throw to their faces that they were wrong since from the start.

I got one simple advice for you young brotha! " You can't predict of what you are going to be when you get older... keep your spirit and keep the goal unstoppable. Because if you never give up and give all your best in the most hardest situation.. that's make a man to become EXTRAORDINARY.!! "

By the way.. If you need friends, the whole MS commnunity is just around the corner

( Beginner ) 1 Year Lifting Experience Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management Don't be afraid to make mistakes, face failure and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. You'll get everything you wish for... just focus and work on it. And you'll get more than you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.
fitontheflood
fitontheflood g Darren Ching
29 Post(s)
29 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2014
Posted

Thanks guy :) , Thank's for all your support :)
I think now I am more condident to achiving my summer cut physique:)
Hope I can get through the year without getting laught at again :)

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted

Thanks guy :) , Thank's for all your support :)
I think now I am more condident to achiving my summer cut physique:)
Hope I can get through the year without getting laught at again :)

OF course bro! You have a family here you can count on.

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .