Page 2 of 2 ▾
DatTryhard
DatTryhard g Brian Segovia
4 Post(s)
4 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: January 1, 2014
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Hey man,

Welcome to the website. Whenever you cut calories you are going to lose strength and possibly uscle if you cut them too much

Seems like to me your calories are way too low. Can you list all your macros / calories for me as well as your average BMR? Also, what is your weekly routine like?

Looking forard to helping you out! #HTH

Macros are Protein: 170 Carb:60 Fat:49 calories are 1300 my average BMR is 2400. Weekly routine is MONDAY: ARMS (BICEPS/TRICEPS) 4 sets of 8-12 reps for 3 different excersizes for each muscle group. TUESDAY(CHEST/BACK) same 4 sets of 8-12 reps for 3 different exercise Wednesday: REST. Thursday: LEGS 3 sets for hamstrings 3 sets for quads Friday: Cardio and abs Saturday: REST Sunday: Shoulders/forearms. I Guess since i haven't been tracking my macros only calories it was affecting my results of weight loss but maybe now i should eat more calories maybe 1500-1600? with those same macros

Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: DatTryhard

Macros are Protein: 170 Carb:60 Fat:49 calories are 1300 my average BMR is 2400. Weekly routine is MONDAY: ARMS (BICEPS/TRICEPS) 4 sets of 8-12 reps for 3 different excersizes for each muscle group. TUESDAY(CHEST/BACK) same 4 sets of 8-12 reps for 3 different exercise Wednesday: REST. Thursday: LEGS 3 sets for hamstrings 3 sets for quads Friday: Cardio and abs Saturday: REST Sunday: Shoulders/forearms. I Guess since i haven't been tracking my macros only calories it was affecting my results of weight loss but maybe now i should eat more calories maybe 1500-1600? with those same macros

Hey Brian,

It's hard for me to say exactly what you should do without knowing your weight and bodyfat %... also.. have you tried using my atest video to help you make adjustments to your meal plan macros?

Tracking macros is key no matter what your goal is!

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
DatTryhard
DatTryhard g Brian Segovia
4 Post(s)
4 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: January 1, 2014
Posted

weight 165 and body fat 16% I have lost 80 lbs in total since last year but I never really tracked macros until now

Abaas
Abaas g ahmed abas
108 Post(s)
108 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: April 4, 2015
Posted
Posted By: Scott_Herman

Hey Brian,

It's hard for me to say exactly what you should do without knowing your weight and bodyfat %... also.. have you tried using my atest video to help you make adjustments to your meal plan macros?

Tracking macros is key no matter what your goal is!

Hi scott i just want your help about my macros

Iam 88kg 182 cm 14%body fat bmr from 2000to3000 average about 2500 but i never tried to hit that number or my i hit it with junk food when i ate 1800to 1900 cal iam not hungey except in case i trained harder for several days with some hiit cardio i feel that iam hungry

Iused to train 5 days aweek with regular split chest bi+back tri+legs+shoulder and abs

Abs my be 2days aweek with 2 times 15 min hiit cardio on trademail

May macro split 1800-1900 cal carb'protein'fat=100-150C,56F,200-230P

Any help will be apreciated

BTW now iam training 3 days aweek becuz exams usually full body or upper and lower body split with some hiit

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .