«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
Scott_Herman
Scott_Herman a Scott Herman
7.1K Post(s)
7.1K Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: August 8, 2008
Posted
Posted By: niko9926

Thanks for the good answer.I decided to take a break from the gym untill i feel i have the power to go back in it maybe till monday.In the mean time i will do some bodyweight workouts like squad push ups chin ups etc.Also im not sure for how long should i do this cut and start bulking and how can i do this transition from cut to bulk do i take a one week break and then start to bulk?One last thing in 16 th of april i will be heading with my family to Spain to visit our cousins so my question is how should i proceed with my cut when im on a trip for a week should i take a break or count macros there ?

@niko9926 Good idea man, hope you hit the gym hard today!!

Cut until you feel that you are as lean as you want to be. Once you hit that point then you know it's time to go back into a bulk. When you do decide to start bulking again, you just need to slowly increase your calories by about 100 - 200 every 2 - 3 days. It might take you 1 - 2 weeks to work back into a surplus, but that way you are slowly letting your body get accustomed to the added calories without throwing an extra 1000 calories at it straight after being in a deficit.

You can take a break while on vacation, sure. It's good to enjoy time with family and holidays so you don't always have to be dieting. If you're not preparing for a show or anything then by all means take that week to relax and enjoy a good time.

Need 1 on 1 coaching? Send me a direct message to learn more!
niko9926
niko9926 g Nikola Todorov
34 Post(s)
34 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Bodybuilding Date Joined: November 11, 2016
Posted

Hi Scott and community.I back with a update of my cut and today its the 12 week since i started my cut back in january so here are the numbers as a today im around 88.4 kg last week i was 88.79 kg witch i think its a good progress week by week.Also i started doing some light cardio this week to see if i can speed up the progress a bit before my vacation on 16 th of april.Here are some pics let me know what do u think so far !

niko9926
34 Post(s)
Posted

Hello im wondering why no one is answering any ideas ?

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Hi Scott and community.I back with a update of my cut and today its the 12 week since i started my cut back in january so here are the numbers as a today im around 88.4 kg last week i was 88.79 kg witch i think its a good progress week by week.Also i started doing some light cardio this week to see if i can speed up the progress a bit before my vacation on 16 th of april.Here are some pics let me know what do u think so far !

@niko9926 Awesome progress man! That V-Cut is really prominent in your second photo where you're weighin 88.4kg. Sorry for the late reply! Had a busy month of travel and a lot of other work to get through.

Do you have any more recent progress pics now that it's been another month?!

niko9926
34 Post(s)
Posted

Hello Scott and Community.Im happy to announce that today was my last day of my 189 day cut of 2019.Its been a journey with all the ups and downs but my final weight is currently 82 kg around 180 pounds witch is aroud 14 kg down from my kg back in january.Sorry for not keeping you posted with my other progress pic but i was having a busy june as well with my final exams in my uni.I want you to thank you all specially Scott for all the help trought thoose months i learned a lot.My next step is to go to a vacation to our sea here in Bulgaria with friends for about a week.Then i think i will see how much i gained because i wont be counting macros etc there.I will probably maintain or do one more week of theese macroa so i can clean my body and after that i will slowly gonna to increase calories so i can start a clean bulk to last maybe to March 2020.Tell me what do you think of my future plan and give me your opininon how should i do it in the right way.Peace

Scott_Herman
7.1K Post(s)
Posted

Hello Scott and Community.Im happy to announce that today was my last day of my 189 day cut of 2019.Its been a journey with all the ups and downs but my final weight is currently 82 kg around 180 pounds witch is aroud 14 kg down from my kg back in january.Sorry for not keeping you posted with my other progress pic but i was having a busy june as well with my final exams in my uni.I want you to thank you all specially Scott for all the help trought thoose months i learned a lot.My next step is to go to a vacation to our sea here in Bulgaria with friends for about a week.Then i think i will see how much i gained because i wont be counting macros etc there.I will probably maintain or do one more week of theese macroa so i can clean my body and after that i will slowly gonna to increase calories so i can start a clean bulk to last maybe to March 2020.Tell me what do you think of my future plan and give me your opininon how should i do it in the right way.Peace

@niko9926 You look awesome man! Your stomach is completely gone!! Dropping 14kg over basically 6 months is a massive achievement, proud of you!!

I like your plan too. Stay lean for your vacation and then slowly work yourself into a lean bulk for a good 6 months or more. Sounds perfect! Can't wait to see tha gains you'll make during your lean bulk!

niko9926
34 Post(s)
Posted

Hello all.So im back from my vacation and after weighting myself today is good that im still around 82 kg so i didnt gained any weight at least at the scale.So what do you think should i start the bulk or should i just eat normaly and see if i gain or loose weight.Also is it nessesary to count macros when im lean bulking or i just need to and one more plate to my menu ?

«
Page 2 of 2 ▾
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .