Skip to main content
Fenrir_Unchained
Fenrir_Unchained g David Levi
238 Post(s)
238 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted

Thus thing is wrecking me.. Of course its my "free to play " account... Blessed with those anniversary tickets quite nicely if i may say so.. But here's my box. Not even sure it's possible right now which sucks.. Cause i have him at sa10 with bottom right dupe unlocked /filled out.

My current team is

Str Rose sa10

Agl Syn [waiting to dokkan] sa10

Teq Ssj3 Broly sa10

Str Janemba sa9

Int raditz *s unlocked sa10

Phys Goku Black sa1 [until event and dokkan] bottom right unlocked

IBringTheLuck
IBringTheLuck g Kousha Amb
319 Post(s)
319 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Maintain Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted

Anything PHY or INT will probably get bodied by this event. There's a lot of stuff you need to still Dokkan and because of that it's gonna get difficult for you to do this, certainly not impossible though. Remember to choose the right items as you will likely be using all of them or most. Also I don't even see INT Raditz here but I assume you just forgot to show him, regardless he's not worth putting on the team for this event. EDIT: I just noticed raditz in the bottom right corner lol.

Extreme all types

STR Rose Leader

PHY Omega Shenron

STR Janemba (Can tank and dodge)
TEQ SSJ3 Broly

INT Kid Buu

AGL Golden Frieza (When HP is 50% or above, he will tank perfectly, so make sure to have him taking hits as long as your HP is 50% or greater.

PHY Goku black is good for his passive to boost ki for allies but Omega is better here as he will do a bit more damage and will cut enemies attack and defense by 15%. 20% when dokkan awakened. If you have serious Ki issues then bring goku black here instead but you should be fine.

Item recommendations: Senzu bean, Dende, Ghost Usher, Whis/Icarus/King Yenma. I'm sure you know what items to bring already so I won't continue.

GRAB A GOOD ROSE FRIEND

Couple more random teams

Super AGL

Kaioken Blue Goku Leader

Golden Frieza

Whis

Caulifla

SSJ2 Youth Gohan

SSJ Rage Vegeta

STR Hybrid (A fun one)

SSJ4 Goku Leader

Vegito

SSJ Gotenks

SSJ GT Trunks

Rose

Janemba

GL

Fenrir_Unchained
Fenrir_Unchained g David Levi
238 Post(s)
238 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted

Mkay yeah those are about what I was coming to, I've been leaning into my 'saiyan' rainbow team because they link pretty damn well, almost as good as my Fusion team basically...or at least better that most other teams I've put together, Fear and Faith is my friend right now.

But I'll give it a shot with swapping out Black for Omega. Though admittedly I was hesitant to put in INT buu because of the complete lack of any ki links, where raditz is still doing 300k every time he shows up, and seems to dodge decently for whatever reason xD

IBringTheLuck
IBringTheLuck g Kousha Amb
319 Post(s)
319 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Maintain Date Joined: January 1, 2018
Posted
Posted By: Fenrir_Unchained

Mkay yeah those are about what I was coming to, I've been leaning into my 'saiyan' rainbow team because they link pretty damn well, almost as good as my Fusion team basically...or at least better that most other teams I've put together, Fear and Faith is my friend right now.

But I'll give it a shot with swapping out Black for Omega. Though admittedly I was hesitant to put in INT buu because of the complete lack of any ki links, where raditz is still doing 300k every time he shows up, and seems to dodge decently for whatever reason xD

Yea kid int buu has terrible links but hits like a monster. Try and always save a few int orbs on the field. However, when you're doing any other event put goku black on there with int kid buu and as long they are together in a rotation kid buu is gonna get a 3 ki boost.

muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .