Skip to main content

progression

rate my progress ~ :)

fitontheflood
fitontheflood g Darren Ching
29 Post(s)
29 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Lose Fat Date Joined: June 6, 2014
Posted

Hey guy, I got a lot of support after my last post. I here for you guys to help rate me my progress :)
I just wanna know weather I develop or still the same size.

Here is some background, I wanted to lose weight ever since I was 13 years old, but I always quit. I alway wanted to lose weight because I don't like being the fat kid or the guy who get make fun of because his size is diffrent. I got so sad I decided to make a change at october 2014 at the age of 14, It was a hard journey as I had no equiment, all I had to do was calisthenics. I was about to quit as I did not see result but I decided if I quit I would still be wishing to be thin thefore I continue pushing myself and soon results start to show during december 2014, I felt great but I wanted more thefore I push myself harder until I was thin looking during January 2015, school was also starting and I was excited that people would accpet me and get inspire by me, I also hope to motivate the people of my class to get their fitness goal by motivating them providing them with fitness tips further more my parent got me a weight set to motivate me, but most of my class mate were not so amaze only some who were my good friends was inpress but soon I got picked on, being "bullied" that make me depress and causing me to lose motivation really quickly soon after getting pick on I eat uncontrolbly and use an excuse that I am bulking and ready to cut during the summer, I still lift but I neglect cardio training thefore getting really fat, I did not want to tell my parents because I would get asheme until I seek Scott for some tips and gotten really big support from the all the Hermanation, I started to make new friends and try and avoid them and soon I feel so much better that I am condifident to get the summer cut look. After my 4 week progression I got some negative comments but had a lot of positive comments too and I just ignore the negative comment soon I feel so much better and I will still continue making that summer cut look. Also please tell my what my bodyfat% are acoording to the pic and help me iddentifie my semiotype :)
Btw pls follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/d_calisthenics/ and like my transformation photo :) Thanks

October Week 1 67 kg 169 cm

December Week 12 62kg 169 cm

January week 15 58kg 170cm

March week 1 64kg 171 cm, new start time for a cut ps pic was after dinner and desert

April Week 4, 56 kg 172 cm, After hardcore exercising and dieting, weight traning 1 hour cardio 1 hours and carb back loading diet.

So this is my transformation progression for the summer :)

ColossusFitness
ColossusFitness g Colossus Fitness
9 Post(s)
9 Post(s) Gender: Male Goal: Gain Muscle Date Joined: March 3, 2015
Posted

Great progression my man! Keep at it! Stay upated with my profile for any questions you ever have. Id be happy ot answer and help in any way i can!

-#1 youtube at ryerson University -Physique competitors -Sponosred physique competitors -Physiqueathlete -mma experience -Online coaches/ program and meal prep authors
muscular strength
 You must be a Member to view or reply this tread. Please Log In or become a Member .