People often say that bread is not that healthy and should be avoided, especially if you are trying to get into shape. Well, not anymore! This recipe for bread crumbs is not only simple and quick to make but also delicious and healthy at the same time!
- 1 Loaf of Whole Grain Bread
- ¾ Cup Thyme
- ½ Cup Rosemary
- 2 TBSP Salt
- ¾ Cup Olive Oil
- Dice up bread into small 1/8 inch X 1/8 inch pieces.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Put oven on high broil and cook breadcrumbs on tray for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Use either a food processor, hammer or your fingers to break up crumbs.
NOTE: Usually I will fill a large gallon baggie with 4x the recipe.
This recipe works great with Quinoa Cakes and Salmon Burgers!
If this recipe helped you and you'd like to learn more ways to maximize your results, SIGN-UP for the Platinum Membership today!