If you love Italian food, you have to love tiramisu as well. This is my favorite meal when I crave something sweet, but macro friendly!
Serving Size: 1 serving (Entire Recipe)
- Calories: 225
- Protein: 7.7 grams
- Carbs: 45.2 grams
- Fat: 2.1 grams
- Wholegrain cookies (about 3 pieces – cocoa or milk)
- 1 banana
- 120g Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
- Add Greek yogurt, ½ banana, 1 tsp instant coffee and 3 drops of vanilla extract into a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Take a small container and put the cookies on the bottom of the container.
- Put the first layer (½ of the mixture in your bowl) on top of the cookies.
- Put the second ½ of your banana on top.
- Put the second layer (the remaining mixture in your bowl) on top of the banana.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp instant coffee.
- Put into fridge overnight night.
If this recipe helped you and you'd like to learn more ways to maximize your results, SIGN-UP for the Platinum Membership today!